Starting a fundraising campaign is fun and impactful! Plan your campaign, get your friends and community involved and you’ll be ready to change the lives of children born with clubfoot. There are many ways you can fundraise for MircacleFeet. Here are a few:
* Start a CrowdRise campaign. Crowdrise is an online fundraising tool that allows people to raise money for MiracleFeet and other causes.
* Host a birthday party. Instead of Gifts, your friends and family can make a donation to MiracleFeet
* Run a race. The MiracleFeet Endurance Team is a group of athletes who run 5Ks, marathons, and other races in our honor. Read about our runners who together have raised thousands of dollars to treat kids with clubfoot around the world.
*Get your MiracleFeet socks at Soccer.com! $5 from the purchase price of every pair will go to MiracleFeet.
*Make MiracleFeet your charity of choice with Amazon Smile. They will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to MiracleFeet!
*Sign up with SurveyMonkey to donate $.50 to MiracleFeet every time you take a survey.
MiracleFeet recently made the difficult decision to no longer accept donated boots and bars, AFOs, or orthotics. This is primarily because we are now able to produce the low-cost MiracleFeet brace at scale which we can ship directly from our manufacturer to clinics. This ensures that all families receive the same brace and the process is easier for our supported clinics to manage.
Thank you to everyone who has donated in the past! It was immensely helpful. We are excited that we are now able to provide new, low-cost braces designed specifically to withstand the kinds of conditions found in low income countries.
There are several good options for donating used boots and bars that will help families internationally or in the United States:
* Clubfoot Shoe Exchange Facebook group (helps families in the US)
* MD Orthopaedics (helps families internationally)
* You can donate used orthotics to:
Matthew 25 Ministries
11060 Kenwood Road
Blue Ash, OH 45242
* Or, speak with your clubfoot care provider about donating your boots and bars to another family in need in your community.