Starting a fundraising campaign is fun and impactful! Plan your campaign, get your friends and community involved and you’ll be ready to change the lives of children born with clubfoot. There are many ways you can fundraise for MircacleFeet. Here are a few:
* Start a CrowdRise campaign. Crowdrise is an online fundraising tool that allows people to raise money for MiracleFeet and other causes.
* Host a birthday party. Instead of Gifts, your friends and family can make a donation to MiracleFeet
* Run a race. The MiracleFeet Endurance Team is a group of athletes who run 5Ks, marathons, and other races in our honor. Read about our runners who together have raised thousands of dollars to treat kids with clubfoot around the world.
These retail and technology partners will donate a percentage of your purchase to MiracleFeet. What could be easier than purchasing or using these services for personal purchases or gifts!
*Get your MiracleFeet socks at Soccer.com
*Donate a percentage of your purchases to MiracleFeet with Amazon Smile
*The Clubfoot Store is a trendy, modern, and kind online store created and managed by a clubfoot mom. A portion of proceeds from sales are donated to MiracleFeet.
*With three gorgeous “Be Brave” bracelets to choose from, Bravelets make a great gift, with 10% of the sales going to MiracleFeet.
*A clubfoot mom started EarthInWater after she couldn’t find a traditional soap that did not irritate her son’s sensitive skin. Shop for beautiful and aromatic natural homemade soaps and 5% of the proceeds will go to MiracleFeet.
*Support MiracleFeet by shopping for the latest in fashion with Tobi. They will donate 1% of your eligible purchases to MiracleFeet at no additional cost to you. First time customers get 50% off their first order!
*Sign up with SurveyMonkey to donate $.50 to MiracleFeet every time you take a survey.
*Earn. Give! Use Giving Assistant to earn cash back at 1800+ popular online stores, then donate a percentage of that cash back to MiracleFeet—as much as 30% of your total purchase price. You’ll also enjoy deals and special offers at stores like Kmart, Macy’s and eBay, all while supporting our mission with your donations.
MiracleFeet recently made the difficult decision to no longer accept donated boots and bars, AFOs, or orthotics. This is primarily because we are now able to produce the low-cost MiracleFeet brace at scale which we can ship directly from our manufacturer to clinics. This ensures that all families receive the same brace and the process is easier for our supported clinics to manage.
Thank you to everyone who has donated in the past! It was immensely helpful. We are excited that we are now able to provide new, low-cost braces designed specifically to withstand the kinds of conditions found in low income countries.
There are several good options for donating used boots and bars that will help families internationally or in the United States:
* Clubfoot Shoe Exchange Facebook group (helps families in the US)
* MD Orthopaedics (helps families internationally)
* You can donate used orthotics to:
Matthew 25 Ministries
11060 Kenwood Road
Blue Ash, OH 45242
* Or, speak with your clubfoot care provider about donating your boots and bars to another family in need in your community.