Looking for ideas to help celebrate World Clubfoot day on June 3rd, 2017? Click here!
Starting a fundraising campaign is fun and impactful! Plan your campaign, get your friends and community involved and you’ll be ready to change the lives of children born with clubfoot. There are many ways you can fundraise for MircacleFeet. Here are a few:
* Start a CrowdRise campaign. Crowdrise is an online fundraising tool that allows people to raise money for MiracleFeet and other causes.
* Host a birthday party. Instead of Gifts, your friends and family can make a donation to MiracleFeet
* Run a race. The MiracleFeet Endurance Team is a group of athletes who run 5Ks, marathons, and other races in our honor. Read about our runners who together have raised thousands of dollars to treat kids with clubfoot around the world.
These retail and technology partners will donate a percentage of your purchase to MiracleFeet. What could be easier than purchasing or using these services for personal purchases or gifts!
*Get your MiracleFeet socks at Soccer.com
*Donate a percentage of your purchases to MiracleFeet with Amazon Smile
*With three gorgeous “Be Brave” bracelets to choose from, Bravelets make a great gift, with 10% of the sales going to MiracleFeet.
*The Clubfoot Store is a trendy, modern, and kind online store created and managed by a clubfoot mom.
*Support MiracleFeet by shopping for the latest in fashion with Tobi. They will donate 1% of your eligible purchases to MiracleFeet at no additional cost to you. First time customers get 50% off their first order!
*Sign up with SurveyMonkey to donate $.50 to MiracleFeet every time you take a survey.
*Earn. Give! Use Giving Assistant to earn cash back at 1800+ popular online stores, then donate a percentage of that cash back to MiracleFeet—as much as 30% of your total purchase price. You’ll also enjoy deals and special offers at stores like Kmart, Macy’s and eBay, all while supporting our mission with your donations!
Send us your brace!
MiracleFeet does accept used clubfoot braces. They can be shipped to us at:
410 West Main Street
Carrboro, NC 27510
We do not accept used shoes, AFOs, or orthotics.
* The Clubfoot Shoe Exchange USA group on Facebook can serve as a platform for parents to donate or trade boots.
* You can donate used orthotics to:
Matthew 25 Ministries
11060 Kenwood Road
Blue Ash, OH 45242